- Have completed Year 9
- Have good academic standings
- Be recommended by their schools
- Continue their high school education next year.
At the time of application, the documents required to be submitted are as follows:
– Application Form
– 2 Recommendation Letters signed by the recommenders**
– A Statement of Purpose describing student’s purpose of application
– Curriculum Vitae
– 1 passport-sized photo
** Recommendation letters must be written by any 2 of the student’s teachers. Recommendation letters can directly be sent to email@example.com by the recommenders. Students can upload a Word document stating the name and contact details of the recommenders in order to finalize their online application.
All documents must be in English or must be translated into English if in any language other than English.
Please do not send the original documents by post. Soft copies of the documents are more than enough.