Prospective students must apply for admission. When evaluating applications, the review committee looks for academic excellence, intellectual curiosity, social maturity, self-motivation and a readiness for participation in an independent academic environment.
A Complete Application Consists of the Following Items:
- A Completed Application Form
Parents and Students: Please be sure to create only one account per applicant.
Your application provides basic information about you.
- An Academic Transcript
Applicants must submit a transcript that contains grades for current academic term and previous academic years. Applicants can send their transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by email. No hard copies are needed.
- A Teacher Recommendation
The applicant will require two recommendation letters for his/her application.
- In some cases, additional application materials may be requested. Additional materials may include transcripts, essays, or teacher recommendations.
- Applications will not be reviewed by the review committee until they are complete.
- Program admission does not guarantee enrollment in a specific course.
- Courses may be cancelled at any time due to unforeseen circumstance.
- Application Deadline: 29th March
Notification of Application Status
Applicants will be notified by email in May regarding their application status.
Student and parents are encouraged to review our Policies page to learn about important deadlines, code of conduct, and more. https://kusrp.ku.edu.tr/?page_id=316&lang=en_US
*APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED*